- Regular virtual educational programming with experts from across the healthcare industry
- At least one annual in-person conference with presentations by industry-leading speakers and peer-to-peer networking sessions
- Updates on healthcare policy and legislation affecting healthcare nationally and in the Southeast
- Virtual and in-person networking opportunities with other healthcare professionals from across seven states
- Attendance at SESHSMD’s two business meetings in the spring and fall
- Leadership roles through participation on the SESHSMD board and committees
- Programming to support career development
- Free participation in virtual programming from the Healthcare Planning & Marketing Society of New Jersey (HPMSNJ), an exclusive partnership offered only to SESHSMD
- Opportunity to earn ACHE Qualified Credit through most virtual programming
- Access to members-only content, that includes:
- Recordings of previous SESHSMD webinars
- Slide decks from previous SESHSMD webinars
- Membership directory that includes the name and email address of all current SESHSMD members
More to come!
- Job board
- Trying to fill a position on your team? Looking for the next step in your career? Soon you can check the job board!
- Launching in January 2022, this will be the region’s most comprehensive list of open positions in healthcare strategy and marketing development
- Access to Healthcare Planning & Marketing Society of New Jersey (HPMSNJ) content
- Recordings of previous Healthcare Planning & Marketing Society of New Jersey (HPMSNJ) webinars
- Slide decks from previous HPMSNJ webinars
- These will be available later this year
Membership Fees for 2022
Beginning in 2022, SESHSMD will be reinstating a nominal membership fee. We strive to keep our membership fees as low as possible, creating one of the most affordable professional organizations, perhaps in the country, in which to belong.
- Individual Membership - $75
- Corporate Membership - $225 (for up to four members from the same organization)
- Additional corporate members can be added for $50 per person.
- A separate membership profile will be created for each member.
- Student or Transitioning Membership - $50
- For current students or professionals in between jobs
Ready to Join?
For 2021, membership is included with participation in any virtual event or attendance at our in-person conference. Beginning in 2022, we will be reinstating a nominal annual membership fee. Rates for 2022 are available for individual, corporate, and student and transitional memberships. Contact us for additional information.