- Regular virtual educational programming with experts from across the healthcare industry
- Discounts to our annual in-person conference with presentations by industry-leading speakers and peer-to-peer networking sessions
- Updates on healthcare policy and legislation affecting healthcare nationally and in the Southeast
- Virtual and in-person networking opportunities with other healthcare professionals from across seven states
- Participation in SESHSMD’s two business meetings in the spring and fall
- Leadership roles through participation on the SESHSMD board and committees
- Programming to support career development
- Free participation in virtual programming from the Healthcare Planning & Marketing Society of New Jersey (HPMSNJ), an exclusive partnership offered only to SESHSMD
- Opportunity to earn ACHE Qualified Credit through most virtual programming
- Access to members-only content, that includes:
- Recordings of previous SESHSMD webinars
- Slide decks from previous SESHSMD webinars
- Recordings of previous HPMSNJ webinars
- Membership directory that includes the name and email address of all current SESHSMD member
Membership Fees for 2022
Beginning in 2022, SESHSMD has reinstating a nominal membership fee. We strive to keep our membership fees as low as possible, creating one of the most affordable professional organizations, perhaps in the country, in which to belong.
- Individual Membership - $75
- Corporate Membership - $225 (for up to four members from the same organization)
- Additional corporate members can be added for $50 per person.
- A separate membership profile will be created for each member.
- Student or Transitioning Membership - $50
- For current students or professionals in between jobs