Partnership with the Healthcare Planning & Marketing Society of New Jersey
The Southeast Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (SESHSMD) and the Healthcare Planning & Marketing Society of New Jersey (HPMSNJ) are excited to announce a new partnership aimed at enhancing the benefits and reach of each organization. Both organizations are affiliated independent chapters of the Society for Healthcare Strategy and Market Development (SHSMD) in different regions. This alliance aims to facilitate collaboration amongst members in more than eight states.
The Southeast Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development (SESHSMD), formerly known as the Carolinas Society for Healthcare Strategy & Market Development, serves NC, SC, GA, FL, TN, AL, and MS. Its membership in comprised of strategy and business development professionals from hospitals and health systems located throughout its target market and the vendors that serve them. Its mission is to provide excellent education and networking opportunities for professionals involved in healthcare strategy and market development in the Southeast.
The Healthcare Planning & Marketing Society of New Jersey (HPMSNJ) serves New Jersey and the surrounding metropolitan regions, including portions of New York and Pennsylvania. HPMNJ brings those in healthcare marketing, advertising, planning, and public relations together to create a forum for advancement in the field, both personally and professionally. Its mission is to provide an environment for peer-to-peer learning, dissemination of best practices, and unification for healthcare policy advancement on a statewide level.
The SESHSMD and HPMSNJ collaboration will enhance both organizations’ outreach and impact on their respective membership. Benefits of this partnership for our members include, but are not limited to:
- Free participation in each other’s virtual programs, thereby expanding opportunities for educational content
- Access to recordings of each organization’s past virtual programs, expanding our library of knowledge and information
- Joint programming for 1 – 2 virtual events per year, with speakers from the northeast and southeast, providing a broader perspective on the issues that face all of us in healthcare
- Joint networking opportunities where we can expand our networks and learn from each other
- Quarterly leadership meetings to share best practices, processes, and templates, enabling both organizations to improve and grow
We are excited about our partnership and look forward to sharing ideas, expanding our networks, growing our respective organizations and, most importantly, better serving you, our members.
Partnership with the Greater Charlotte Healthcare Executives Group
Many of our educational sessions allow our participations to earn ACHE Qualified Credit. We partner with the Greater Charlotte Healthcare Executives Group (GCHEG) out of Charlotte, NC to certify our events.
More to come!
We are working on new partnerships every day to increase the value of your membership. Check back for more news in the coming months.